2142. After fleeing from a space ship but stripped of all memory, the young scientist Conrad B. Hart awakens on Titan, a colonised moon of the planet Saturn. His enemies and kidnappers are snapping at his heels. He must find a way back to Earth, defending himself against the dangers he encounters and unravelling an insidious extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the planet…
On its 25th anniversary, rediscover this classic, consistently ranked among the best 100 games of all time! It was one of the first games to use motion capture technology for more realistic animations, with backgrounds that were entirely hand-drawn and a gripping science-fiction storyline.
In addition to the original 1993 game, this version includes a Modern mode, with :
- Post-FX graphic filters,
- Completely remastered sound and music,
- A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty
- Tutorials for those who need a boost!
OS: Windows 10
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 204 MB available space
To activate the Steam key you've received, follow the instructions below;
- First up, open the Steam client. (If you don't have it, simply click the "Install Steam" button here => Steam Store )
- Sign in to your Steam account. (If you don't have one, click here to create a new one => Steam Account)
- Click on the "ADD A GAME" button in the bottom corner of the client.
- Then, select "Activate a product on Steam..."
- Write down or copy-paste the activation key that you've received from GamesForPlay in the window.
- Your game is now visible in your library! Click on your "Library".
- And finally, click on the game and select "Install" to start your download.
- Developer: Paul Cuisset
- Publisher: Microids
- Operating System:
- Release Date:22 Mar 2023